create a feed for a podcast

  • David
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 4, 2007
      Hello, i have used libsyn and wordpress for my free podcast. Now i
      need to create a feed for a premium podcast. What program should i use?
      I have never manually created a feed before.

      Thanks

      Dave
    • kossopodcastcom
      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 9, 2007
        Hey Rob! Great news! Congratulations! :)

        Feel free to drop me a line at any time to talk about a load of ways I
        just realised we could could help you over at podcast.com! :)

        Cheers! And looking forward to seeing how the Zune evolves in to
        podcast support

        Kosso
        CTO : Lead Architect / Developer - http://podcast.com
        my podcast.com directory: http://my.podcast.com/kosso/

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Rob Greenlee-WebTalkGuys"
        <robg@...> wrote:

        > I wanted to let all of you know that I am the new Podcast Programming
        > Manager on the Zune team here at Microsoft and will be reachable to
        all of
        > you on this list.
        >
        > I am determined to make podcasting or portable on-demand casts
        great on the
        > Zune. While I was not involved with building the core technology
        for the
        > podcast engine on the Zune, as I just started here on Tuesday of
        this week.
        > I will let everyone know when we will be ready for all of you to
        submit your
        > podcasts to Zune. I will also let you know about all the details on
        how the
        > system works and would be happy to discuss it all in more detail
        over the
        > coming weeks.
        >
        > I am still learning about the podcasting platform here and will make
        sure
        > that podcasters are treated correctly. We are also planning a multi-city
        > tour to demo these new zune devices and show off Zune podcasting. So
        far the
        > community has requested these cities Seattle, Minneapolis, LA, NYC.
        Keep