Re: [podcasters] Re: PNME or BWE?

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 4, 2007
      On 10/4/07, Brian Richardson - WhatTheCast? <wtc@...> wrote:

      > What happens at PNME stays at PNME?
      >
      > __,_._,__
      > .

      At a convention full of iRivers, laptops and other various recording
      devices? It's not likely.

      --
      -Shawn "Shawno Gordo" Thorpe
      Hyper Nonsense - Talk/comedy podcast from central California

      Shawnogram - Content = life.
      http://www.shawnogram.com/

      Phantom Power Media - Bloggy, podcasty
      http://www.phantompower.org/

    • Steven R. Boyett
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 8, 2007
        <<if Steve doesn't mind me in front of the booth, I'll see what I can do
        about #4.>>
        Mind? Hell, I'm counting on it.

        <<Everybody stayed clothed, no naughty bits were touched, and we didn't
        actually enjoy ourselves at all. >>
        Well, as I said .... we got shut down early. :)

        --steve boyett

        <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=13648105/grpspId=1705004726/msgI
        d=33164/stime=1191869902/nc1=4507179/nc2=3848578/nc3=3848643>