Re: [podcasters] Re: PNME or BWE?

  • Brian Richardson - WhatTheCast?
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 4, 2007
      What happens at PNME stays at PNME?

      On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 6:34 pm, Steven R. Boyett wrote:
      > Attending that party and having sex weren't necessarily mutually
      > exclusive
      > events.
      >
      > --steve boyett
      >
      > _____

      Brian Richardson
      - http://siliconchef.com
      - http://dragoncontv.com
      - http://whatthecast.com
      - http://www.3chip.com
    • Steven R. Boyett
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 8, 2007
        <<if Steve doesn't mind me in front of the booth, I'll see what I can do
        about #4.>>
        Mind? Hell, I'm counting on it.

        <<Everybody stayed clothed, no naughty bits were touched, and we didn't
        actually enjoy ourselves at all. >>
        Well, as I said .... we got shut down early. :)

        --steve boyett

        <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=13648105/grpspId=1705004726/msgI
        d=33164/stime=1191869902/nc1=4507179/nc2=3848578/nc3=3848643>