Re: PNME or BWE?

  • Michael W. Dean
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 4, 2007
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Evo Terra <evo@...> wrote:

      > Steven R. Boyett wrote:
      >
      > > I dunno if anyone was at the Wizzard party, but they shut us down
      after two
      > > hours. Girls were getting tied up by doms in front of my booth.
      What more
      > > could a DJ ask for, really? :)
      >
      > I for one am appalled at the behavior of you and the rest of your
      > lascivious minions. Loud dance tracks, drunken debauchery and blatant
      > heightened sexual tension in the form of bondage that required the
      > intervention of the authorities to restore order, and you are proud of
      > that and calling it success? And now you are telling us you will be
      > hoping for a repeat performance in Vegas!
      >
      > [runs to check his calendar and mad money fund... maybe there's hope
      > after all!]

      ====
      I missed that party. I was busy having sex.

      But there are photos of the rope bondage on Flickr somewhere.

      MWD
    • Steven R. Boyett
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 8, 2007
        <<if Steve doesn't mind me in front of the booth, I'll see what I can do
        about #4.>>
        Mind? Hell, I'm counting on it.

        <<Everybody stayed clothed, no naughty bits were touched, and we didn't
        actually enjoy ourselves at all. >>
        Well, as I said .... we got shut down early. :)

        --steve boyett

        <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=13648105/grpspId=1705004726/msgI
        d=33164/stime=1191869902/nc1=4507179/nc2=3848578/nc3=3848643>