PNME or BWE?

  • Wade Rockett
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 4, 2007
      I don't think I'll be able to make both PNME 2008 and Blog World Expo.
      I've never been to either. Would you recommend one over the other?

      I'm developing new-media related marketing services for the agency that
      I work for. As part of that, I need to identify the right tools and
      best practices we need to create professional-quality podcasts for
      clients (but without going into overkill on equipment).

      BWE is appealing because it covers a wide range of topics related to
      new media, business, and marketing. PNME looks as if it provides tons
      of useful information specific to podcasting. But BWE might tell me
      what I need to know, and it's an awfully long wait till the next PNME.

      Any advice?
    • Steven R. Boyett
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 8, 2007
        <<if Steve doesn't mind me in front of the booth, I'll see what I can do
        about #4.>>
        Mind? Hell, I'm counting on it.

        <<Everybody stayed clothed, no naughty bits were touched, and we didn't
        actually enjoy ourselves at all. >>
        Well, as I said .... we got shut down early. :)

        --steve boyett

        <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=13648105/grpspId=1705004726/msgI
        d=33164/stime=1191869902/nc1=4507179/nc2=3848578/nc3=3848643>