Audio recording through mobile phone - for podcast purposes

  • Prime Point Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      hi friends

      Can you anybody suggest me which specific model of the mobile (Nokia, sony
      ericsson, etc) will be best suited for recording the conversation for
      podcast purposes. (good sound quality).

      srinivasan
      www.poduniversal.com

    • Alex Polite
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
        2007/10/4, Prime Point Srinivasan <prpoint@...>:

        > hi friends
        >
        > Can you anybody suggest me which specific model of the mobile (Nokia, sony
        > ericsson, etc) will be best suited for recording the conversation for
        > podcast purposes. (good sound quality).

        Stay clear of the Treo 650 and the mVoice software. I tried that one
        and the audio quality was very low. Don't know about the others.

        alex

        --
        http://polite.se