Re: Free digital camera

  • missingintellect
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007
      Dang, this is where I hate being in digest, I get messages like this
      way too late. I could sure have used it. *sigh* Ah well. :)

      Steve Riekeberg
      Host, Geek Cred
      <http://www.geekcred.net>

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Dean" <kittyfeet70@...>
      wrote:

      > We just got a new camera, so we're giving away our old 2.1 megapixel
      > HP Photosmart 320 to the first podcaster who writes us. We'll even
      > throw in a USB cable, 16-meg SD card, batteries, and we'll pay the
      > shipping.
      >
      > The battery door is funky and has to be taped shut, but hey, the
      > camera is free.
      >
      > These two awesome pix of me at the expo were taken with this camera:
      > http://www.clonethehomeless.com
      >
      > -- Michael W. Dean
      > "Clone The Homeless"
      > Michael W. Dean's podcast that remembers when sex was safe and music
      > was dangerous. (Free, and no iPod is needed to listen.)
      > http://www.clonethehomeless.com
      >

      > "SUBMISSION AND COFFEE WITH DOLLIE LLAMA" (free BDSM podcast. No iPod
      > needed):
      > http://www.askdollie.com

    • Michael W. Dean
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "missingintellect"
        <missingintellect@...> wrote:

        > Dang, this is where I hate being in digest, I get messages like this
        > way too late. I could sure have used it. *sigh* Ah well. :)
        >
        > Steve Riekeberg
        > Host, Geek Cred
        > <http://www.geekcred.net>

        ====-
        Yup. Already mailed it to Paul Worthington.

        MWD
      • PaulWorthington
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 5, 2007
          Thanks, Michael. I just went to the P.O. Box this morning and picked
          up the camera package. I took the tape off the battery door, wrapped a
          rubber band around the camera instead and it holds the door shut
          perfectly snug. This will be a good 'snapshot' camera to keep in the
          car, I think...

          Pretty sly how you included the CD of your podcast MP3s, too. ;-)

          Paul
        • Michael
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 5, 2007
            LOL,

            He sent me his Zine with the Microphone I got from him�

            Michael �tempus� Ringer

            HYPERLINK "http://tempustemper.podomatic.com/"

            _____

            Thanks, Michael. I just went to the P.O. Box this morning and picked
            up the camera package. I took the tape off the battery door, wrapped a
            rubber band around the camera instead and it holds the door shut
            perfectly snug. This will be a good 'snapshot' camera to keep in the
            car, I think...

            Pretty sly how you included the CD of your podcast MP3s, too. ;-)

            Paul

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
            5:03 PM

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
            5:03 PM

          • Michael W. Dean
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 5, 2007
              --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <MRinger@...> wrote:

              > LOL,
              >

              > He sent me his Zine with the Microphone I got from him…

              ====
              Wasn't my zine. Was a friend's zine that I'd finished reading. I hate
              to throw away good media. Love to pass on the love.

              -=-MWD
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 5, 2007
                --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "PaulWorthington"
                <paulworthington@...> wrote:

                > Thanks, Michael. I just went to the P.O. Box this morning and picked
                > up the camera package. I took the tape off the battery door, wrapped a
                > rubber band around the camera instead and it holds the door shut
                > perfectly snug. This will be a good 'snapshot' camera to keep in the
                > car, I think...

                Glad you liked it. You're welcome.

                > Pretty sly how you included the CD of your podcast MP3s, too. ;-)
                >
                > Paul

                "He who dies with his art on the most hard drives, wins."
                - Michael W. Dean