Re: Agreement for use of music in podcast

  • Michael W. Dean
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Andi Enns <loopy_rhinofanny@...> wrote:

      > Hey there -
      >
      > I'm trying to put together a music podcast from my local community,
      and I have decided to have some sort of agreement that the artists
      would sign, officially giving me permission. Does anyone else have
      something like this? Any suggestions of what to include?

      > Thanks so much!
      >
      > Andi
      > http://myspace.com/kcmusicspot

      -----
      At the bottom of my "$30 Film School" book site:
      http://www.30dollarfilmschool.com/
      there's a link labeled:
      "Downloadable copy of the release forms I use for music I use in
      films"

      It's got one you can probably alter for this.
      (NOTE: please read the ReadMe file in there that says "I am not a
      lawyer, and you use at your own risk"

      MWD
      "Clone The Homeless"
      Michael W. Dean's podcast that remembers when sex was safe and music
      was dangerous. (Free, and no iPod is needed to listen.)
      http://www.clonethehomeless.com