Looking For Talented Show Hosts With Content, Meet Me at PME

  • Jody Colvard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Heading down to PME in a few hours and
      I am hoping to connect with individuals
      that have quality programming for possible
      inclusion in the new FMGTV being launched
      in October.

      FMGTV is a global media initiative combining
      Business, Education, the Arts, Lifestyle, Health & Beauty,
      Entertainment and Living Green to bring about awareness
      and support for Philanthropic Endeavors around the world.

      Does your content fit in any of these channels?

      I am looking for video and audio (next launch is FMG Radio)

      We are launching with some amazing celebrities such
      as Quincy Jones, Hilary Duff, Brad Pitt, Sir Richard Branson,
      Ben Kingsley, Christian Slater, Elliot Gould and many more...

      I'll be at the party at the pool at Marriot Friday night,
      hope to see you guys there!

      All My Best to You and Yours,

      Jody Colvard

      http://www.fmgnetwork.com