No Worry Laura!

  • Derek Colanduno
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
      Don't worry Laura you aren't alone! Neither Myself, or Swoopy can justify
      spending the money to go to the PNME. Not to mention we are both still
      recovering from the Dragon*Con madness! Swoopy is now ALMOST over her NERD
      Flu she got at D*C.... So, even IF we went, she'd be useless and end up
      getting people sick...
    • Flyswatter
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
        It's a good thing I didn't go. By accident, Dwight paid some bills using my
        tiny little day-to-day living expense account and more than cleared me out.
        With the bank fees, I've lost this paycheck and much of the next. We'll be
        okay given time and some mad creative juggling skillz, but we are relieved
        not to have to cover a trip to PNME on top of everything else (I can't be
        mad though because one time I accidentally paid the mortgage twice in one
        month in the same envelope and they cashed both checks.)

        On 9/27/07, Derek Colanduno <dcolanduno@...> wrote:

        > Don't worry Laura you aren't alone! Neither Myself, or Swoopy can
        > justify
        > spending the money to go to the PNME. Not to mention we are both still
        > recovering from the Dragon*Con madness! Swoopy is now ALMOST over her NERD
        > Flu she got at D*C.... So, even IF we went, she'd be useless and end up
        > getting people sick...

        Laura Ross

        The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
        http://coffeeandteashow.com
        Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
        coffeeandteashow@...

        Rocky Horror Pod Show
        http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
        Listener hotline: 206-888-4991 (note new number)
        rockypod@...

      • Brian Richardson - WhatTheCast?
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
          Same here ... I'm too busy making DVDs to go to a convention about new
          media. I'll just keep making media while other talk about it :)

          Have fun & post pictures of Steve Eley when he gets tipsy ... br

          --
          Brian Richardson
          - http://siliconchef.com