Power of podcasting - hidden strengths

  • Prime Point Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 4:48 AM
      dear friends

      I am happy to inform you that i have completed 75 episodes of Podcasts
      within one year. Now the podcasts are emerging as marketing and
      communication tool. As podcasters, we can explore the strength of this
      unique tool. I have discussed some of the important aspects of podcasts
      in an exclusive interview with IMPACT magazine, a leading media, marketing
      and advertising weekly. Please follow the link:
      http://corporatepodcast.blogspot.com/2007/09/impacts-story-on-podcast.html

      Srinivasan
      http://www.poduniversal.com