Re: [podcasters] Invite from Andy Bilodeau (andycast@gmail.com)

  • andrew clarke
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
      On Sat, Sep 01, 2007 at 04:08:34PM +0100, Andy Bilodeau wrote:

      > Go to
      > http://quechup.com/emailunsubscribe.php/ZW09cG9kY2FzdGVyc0B5YWhvb2dyb3Vwcy5jb20%3D
      > if you do not wish to receive any more emails from Quechup

      It's dumb that I have to do this, but I've 'unsbuscribed' (sic)
      podcasters@yahoogroups.com from Quechup's invite spam. I've been away
      for the weekend, so I'm a bit surprised nobody else did it. ;)

      Incidentally I imagine Quechup's database of email addresses (users &
      unsubscribers) would be worth quite a bit of money to spammers.....

      We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

      Regards
      Andrew

      (podcasters@yahoogroups.com owner)
    • Les Posen