Re: [podcasters] Invite from Jack Hosley (wndrwolf@gmail.com)

  • MissPeter
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      On 9/1/07, Jack Hosley <wndrwolf@...> wrote:

      > Do not join it is spam.

      This is messed up! I've had a dozen of these today. They ask you to
      select people from your address book and then they send email to
      EVERYONE! People are signing up for this dumb ass site and invites are
      being sent everyone they've ever met. I joined when I got the first
      invite but then have since canceled my membership because of their
      asinine behavior.

      http://www.musicNerve.com - strange music for strange people

      http://digg.com/podcasts/musicNerve_com_strange_music_for_strange_people
    • Ryan Ozawa
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
        Gads. It's Spock and WAYN all over again.

        But... if you do suffer from a flood of these, mark them as spam in whatever
        web-based client you may be using. They should be trashed without
        hesitation automatically.

        Ryan