Re: [podcasters] Firewire vs. USB Mixer

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2007
      On 9/1/07, Richard Amirault <ramirault@...> wrote:

> [...]

      I don't own any USB audio gear, so I can't speak to the abilities of that
      type of interface. But I do own an Alesus Firewire-8 mixer, and it handles
      simultaneous multi-track recording just fine.

      --
      -Shawn "Shawno Gordo" Thorpe
      Hyper Nonsense - Talk, comedy, music and more!

      Shawnogram - Content = life.
      http://www.shawnogram.com/

      Phantom Power Media - Bloggy, podcasty
      http://www.phantompower.org/