Invite from Jack Hosley (wndrwolf@gmail.com)

  • Jack Hosley
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      JackHosley (wndrwolf@...)
      has invited you as a friend on Quechup...
      ...the social networking platform sweeping the globe

      Go to: http://quechup.com/join.php/aT0wMDAwMDAwMDA5MTIzMDYzJmM9OTY4MTc%3D
      to accept Jack's invite

      You can use Quechup to meet new people, catch up with old friends,
      maintain a blog, share videos & photos, chat with other members, play
      games, and more.
      It's no wonder Quechup is fast becoming 'The Social Networking site to be
      on'

      Join Jack and his friends today:
      http://quechup.com/join.php/aT0wMDAwMDAwMDA5MTIzMDYzJmM9OTY4MTc%3D
      if you do not wish to receive any more emails from Quechup.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
        Do not join it is spam.

        On 9/1/07, Jack Hosley <wndrwolf@...> wrote:

        > JackHosley (wndrwolf@... <wndrwolf%40gmail.com>)
        > has invited you as a friend on Quechup...
        > ...the social networking platform sweeping the globe
        >
        > Go to: http://quechup.com/join.php/aT0wMDAwMDAwMDA5MTIzMDYzJmM9OTY4MTc%3D
        > to accept Jack's invite
        >
        > You can use Quechup to meet new people, catch up with old friends,
        > maintain a blog, share videos & photos, chat with other members, play
        > games, and more.
        > It's no wonder Quechup is fast becoming 'The Social Networking site to be
        > on'
        >
        > Join Jack and his friends today:
        > http://quechup.com/join.php/aT0wMDAwMDAwMDA5MTIzMDYzJmM9OTY4MTc%3D
        > You received this because Jack Hosley (wndrwolf@...<wndrwolf%40gmail.com>)
        > knows and
        > agreed to invite you. You will only receive one invitation from
        > wndrwolf@... <wndrwolf%40gmail.com>. Quechup will not spam or sell
        > your email address, see
        > our privacy policy - http://quechup.com/privacy.php
        > Go to

        > if you do not wish to receive any more emails from Quechup.

        WNDRWolf
        Program Manager
        Wander Radio
        http://wanderradio.com

      • MissPeter
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
          On 9/1/07, Jack Hosley <wndrwolf@...> wrote:

          > Do not join it is spam.

          This is messed up! I've had a dozen of these today. They ask you to
          select people from your address book and then they send email to
          EVERYONE! People are signing up for this dumb ass site and invites are
          being sent everyone they've ever met. I joined when I got the first
          invite but then have since canceled my membership because of their
          asinine behavior.

          http://www.musicNerve.com - strange music for strange people

          http://digg.com/podcasts/musicNerve_com_strange_music_for_strange_people
        • Ryan Ozawa
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
            Gads. It's Spock and WAYN all over again.

            But... if you do suffer from a flood of these, mark them as spam in whatever
            web-based client you may be using. They should be trashed without
            hesitation automatically.

            Ryan