Re: [podcasters] Re: If you conduct interviews, I would like your opinion

  • Ed Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1 8:34 AM
      Hi Brian, hats off to your for being able to juggle 5 interviewees with no
      visual clues, that was outstanding. Also all of your comments were helpful,
      especially warming up the guest on a phone line first, very important. So
      thank you for that.

      I bet you have a few pet peeves as well. You might be interested in a new
      post on my blog re Jessica Simpson keeping an interviewer waiting 11 hours
      for an interview.

      OK, thanks again Brian, you were a big help.
      Ed Smith http://www.conductknockoutbroadcastinterviews.com/blog/