Invite from Andy Bilodeau (andycast@gmail.com)

  • Andy Bilodeau
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 8:08 AM
      AndyBilodeau (andycast@...)
      has invited you as a friend on Quechup...
      ...the social networking platform sweeping the globe

      Go to: http://quechup.com/join.php/aT0wMDAwMDAwMDA5MDkyMTg2JmM9OTY2Nzk%3D
      to accept Andy's invite

      You can use Quechup to meet new people, catch up with old friends,
      maintain a blog, share videos & photos, chat with other members, play
      games, and more.
      It's no wonder Quechup is fast becoming 'The Social Networking site to be
      on'

      Join Andy and his friends today:
      http://quechup.com/join.php/aT0wMDAwMDAwMDA5MDkyMTg2JmM9OTY2Nzk%3D
      if you do not wish to receive any more emails from Quechup.
    • andrew clarke
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2 12:14 AM
        On Sat, Sep 01, 2007 at 04:08:34PM +0100, Andy Bilodeau wrote:

        > Go to
        > http://quechup.com/emailunsubscribe.php/ZW09cG9kY2FzdGVyc0B5YWhvb2dyb3Vwcy5jb20%3D
        > if you do not wish to receive any more emails from Quechup

        It's dumb that I have to do this, but I've 'unsbuscribed' (sic)
        podcasters@yahoogroups.com from Quechup's invite spam. I've been away
        for the weekend, so I'm a bit surprised nobody else did it. ;)

        Incidentally I imagine Quechup's database of email addresses (users &
        unsubscribers) would be worth quite a bit of money to spammers.....

        We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

        Regards
        Andrew

        (podcasters@yahoogroups.com owner)
      • Les Posen