Skype-out background noise?

  • vannuysd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      I do a lot of interviews using Skype-out and it seems lately that I'm having to wrestle with a
      lot of background hiss that I don't recall in the past. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm
      wondering if it is a Skype problem or something going on with my equipment. I don't think
      it can be my equipment, though, because it doesn't happen Skype to Skype.

      David