Re: Anyone flown with their Zoom H4?

  • kurt_armbruster
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 28, 2007
      Sorry, I can't help, other than to say they never had a problem with
      an iriver. ;)

      But on a bit of a tangent...

      I can hear the trailer the Scifi channel Saturday night movie now:

      "Everybody stay calm, this is a podcasting, I've got an iRiver with a
      microphone, and I know how to use them!"

      "Uhhh, control, we've got a podcaster requesting an interview with our
      flight attendant!"

      "Podcaster at 30 000 feet! Starring Ben Aflack as the Podcaster, G.Lo
      as the flight attendant, Matt Damin as the pilot, and Steven Seagul as
      the guy who crashes in the rescue plane! Coming soon to a Scifi
      Channel near you!"