This Weeks Winner Announced Today Live

  • softballjunk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2007
      On Todays Podcast Pickle Show, I will hold the drawing for this weeks
      winner in the Reviews For Riches Contest. The Show starts at 2pm
      central time. You can watch the show live at www.pickle.tv

      If you are not familiar with the Reviews For Riches Contest, find out
      more info here http://www.podcastpickle.com/index/reviewContest/

      If you just enjoy podcast reviews you can keep up with them here
      http://podcastpickle.com/index/reviews

      Every review you post, gives you a chance in the weekly $100 drawing.