making music intros

  • April L Clay
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2007
      Hi all,

      For the non-Mac user, are there any free downloads to make music with for my intro??

      Thanks!

      April Clay, M.Ed, R. Psych.
      Body Mind & Motion
      "mental skills for sport and life"
      www.bodymindmotion.com

    • Martin McKeay
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2007
        Try http://music.podshow.com Much of their music is podcast safe, just
        read the licensing and give attribution. I usually use music from this
        site, 10-20 seconds for the intro, the whole song for the outro of my
        podcast. And I'm a computer security podcaster, not a music podcaster :-)

        Martin

        On 8/25/07, April L Clay <aclay@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > For the non-Mac user, are there any free downloads to make music with for
        > my intro??
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > April Clay, M.Ed, R. Psych.
        > Body Mind & Motion