New Cast: Top 10 Countdown of Best Good News Stories of the Week

  • Geraldine Weis-Corbley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2007
      I finally got my first two podcasts online! -- Come hear my "Top Ten
      Countdown of the Best Good News stories of the Week."

      I call it The Good News Podcast.
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/feeds/goodnewspodcast

      I am the world's first expert in positive news, celebrating my 10th
      year on the Web as founder and managing editor of the Good News
      Network!

      If you have any comments or suggestions on how to get the podcast to be
      more well known, I'd love to hear them. The only places I've found to
      add a podcast are with the Yahoo and poddcast.net directories.

      Is the above feed address the correct URL to give the directories as an
      RSS?

      THANKS,

      Geri

      Geri Weis-Corbley
      The Good News Network -- A Daily Dose of News to Enthuse
      http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org
      1 (866) Good News

      500 Good Things ~ http://www.500goodthings.com

    • Shawn Thorpe
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2007
        On 8/24/07, Geraldine Weis-Corbley <corbley@...> wrote:

        > I finally got my first two podcasts online! -- Come hear my "Top Ten
        > Countdown of the Best Good News stories of the Week."
        >
        > I call it The Good News Podcast.
        > http://www.blogtalkradio.com/feeds/goodnewspodcast
        >
        > I am the world's first expert in positive news, celebrating my 10th
        > year on the Web as founder and managing editor of the Good News
        > Network!
        >
        > If you have any comments or suggestions on how to get the podcast to be
        > more well known, I'd love to hear them. The only places I've found to
        > add a podcast are with the Yahoo and poddcast.net directories.
        >
        > Is the above feed address the correct URL to give the directories as an
        > RSS?
        >
        > THANKS,
        >
        > Geri
        >
        > Geri Weis-Corbley
        > The Good News Network -- A Daily Dose of News to Enthuse
        > http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org
        > 1 (866) Good News
        >
        > 500 Good Things ~ http://www.500goodthings.com

        > __,_._,__
        > .

        That looks like the correct URL for your podcast feed.

        --
        -Shawn "Shawno Gordo" Thorpe
        Hyper Nonsense - Talk, comedy, music and more!

        Shawnogram - Content = life.
        http://www.shawnogram.com/

        Phantom Power Media - Bloggy, podcasty
        http://www.phantompower.org/