Update from Libsyn

  • podcast411
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2007
      Hello All,

      Here is the latest from the guys at Libsyn.

      "We are still having trouble posting to this group for some weird reason. Just wanted to give
      everyone a status update. Looks like about 80% of the traffic has come back. 99% of all the
      name servers should have updated by this afternoon/early evening.

      Again we are very sorry for this. It wasn't a capacity issue, wasn't a stability issue, just human
      error when entering data into a form field on a website."

      If you have any questions

      Please contact me - rob@...

      Thanks

      Rob Walch