Re: [podcasters] Libsyn comments

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2007
      On 8/23/07, Ian MacRae <Scotty@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know how to delete comments (made by sp*mmers) on the Libsyn
      > blog page?
      >
      > Ian

      Doesn't the LibSyn blog system have some kind of anti-spam option? I use
      Akismet on all of my blogs, and I'd say it catches about 99.5% of all spam
      comments.

      --
      -Shawn "Shawno Gordo" Thorpe
      Hyper Nonsense - Talk, comedy, music and more!

      Shawnogram - Content = life.
      http://www.shawnogram.com/

      Phantom Power Media - Bloggy, podcasty
      http://www.phantompower.org/