Ad Inventory

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2007
      All

      I have received word from a media buyer we are working with that they want
      to increase significantly the ad inventory that they have contracted with
      us, and I wanted to spread the word that podcasts that have content that fit
      in the below categories may be eligible to participate. There is some
      qualifying criteria, so if you have thought about having a sponsor for your
      show this may be a good time to test the waters as I have guaranteed
      inventory at these levels though Sept 30th, with a very high likelihood of a
      90 day renewal.

      So if you have a show that is suitable for audiences 13 and above and fits
      in the category below send me a e-mail and I will let you know if you
      qualify and then the steps you have to take to get started.

      Categories Include, Business, General, Education, Finance, Technology,
      Science, Environment, Health

      Please send me an email to ceo@...

      Show Name

      Show URL

      Shows Produced Per Month

      Estimated Audience Per Show

      Description of your show:

      I will reply with instructions on whether you show qualifies and the details
      of how to be presented the ad deal.

      Todd.

      RawVoice.com

      Blubrry.com