Moving podcasts to a new host

  • Flyswatter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2007
      Backstory: I got mad at Six Apart/LiveJournal because of various reasons and
      decided to start a new blog, which got my husband all excited and he signed
      up for a BlueHost account and now wants us to move our two podcasts over
      there to save a little money. We'll be using Wordpress and Podpress for our
      blog(s). Fortunately both shows are on a bit of hiatus due to work issues,
      so we can move them during the cool down. They are both currently listed on
      Libsyn and I'll let them overlap a bit before I shut down the Libsyn
      accounts.

      Is there anything I need to know before I make the switch? Do you have any
      recommendations for a Mac RSS-feed creation software package that is
      hopefully free? Is the blubrry statistics program just about ready for the
      general public?

      This is giving me such a headache, because I have heard a lot about doing
      this and haven't really paid much attention because I was fairly happy with
      Libsyn except for the whole statistics thing.

      Laura Ross

      The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
      http://coffeeandteashow.com
      Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
      coffeeandteashow@...

      Rocky Horror Pod Show
      http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
      Listener hotline: 206-888-4991 (note new number)
      rockypod@...