Re: That $30 Mic pre

  • Michael W. Dean
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2007
      I got a second one, and tweaked them and like 'em now. Also using the
      "OPL" limiter. I like it.

      If you wanna hear it, it's used on both mics on this whole cast:

      "Clone The Homeless"
      http://www.clonethehomeless.com

      Episode 0048 up now:

      Michael W. Dean talks with George Earth about Art Bell, "radio voice"
      sound, RE-20 microphones, microphone technique, being mean, neighbors
      who have lame parties, Bomb on tour in Germany, the Simspons movie,
      the South Park movie, the Beavis and Butthead movie, MORE on the ART
      MP tube preamp, limiters, the Levelator, Michael W. Dean's new comic,
      George Earth's new comic, Hans Zimmer, Michael's upcoming book: $30
      Life School, what George learned from $30 Film School.

      And FREE DOWNLOADS OF GEORGE'S NEW WEB COMIC, "CHEAP COMICS"
      http://www.askdollie.com/cth/george.htm