Equipment purchase advice

  • unomadre1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      Hello -- In my "real job" I create podcasts and radio news releases.
      To do so, I record directly into the computer with a Mackie soundboard
      or with a Marantz flash recorder. I'm planning to buy equipment for
      myself to start a home-based business. I'm planning to buy this
      recorder --M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96 2-Channel Mobile Digital Recorder
      but my question is what do you all suggest I buy for doing telephone
      interviews or recordings. Is there a better recorder than this that
      can do both. I don't really want to buy a whole soundboard because even
      the one I use at work is only for being able to record on the phone and
      I never (don't know how) to use all the rest of it's features. I'm not
      a techy, just like doing the creative stuff so I would sure appreciate
      some advice!

      You can listen to my podcasts at artsparkshistory.com --scroll down
      to either Wyoming Stories.

      Thanks much! Sue