Re: [podcasters] Re: Whole Wheat Radio Podcast

  • Jim Kloss
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2004
      Thanks Jean ... the feed and pages have been changing a lot in the last few days as I write code to integrate into our normal blog.  The old feed should continue to work, but the feed where I think we'll be living is at:  http://www.wholewheatradio.org/jbb/weblog.xml in case you're interested.

      And thanks for the feedback!  We really appreciate it!

      Warmly,

      Jim & Esther

      Jim Kloss
      Whole Wheat Radio