K7 issues

  • Larry Wanger
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2007
      Hi:

      I know this was talkked about several months ago but I can't figure
      out how to find previous posts on the archive page.

      I had a K7 number and apparently went too long without anyone calling
      it. The number no longer works. Any ideas on how to get a specific
      number back?
    • Evo Terra
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2007
        Larry Wanger wrote:

        > I had a K7 number and apparently went too long without anyone calling
        > it. The number no longer works. Any ideas on how to get a specific
        > number back?

        Based on the number of times this has happened before and the fact that
        all of those (that I know of) podcasters had to get new numbers, I'm
        betting that the answer was: you are screwed.

        E.

        --
        Evo Terra | Podiobooks.com

        Follow me -> http://twitter.com/evo_terra
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6, 2007
          Try GrandCentral.... you don't have to worry about loosing the number.

          On 8/6/07, Larry Wanger <lsw999@...> wrote:

          > Hi:
          >
          > I know this was talkked about several months ago but I can't figure
          > out how to find previous posts on the archive page.
          >
          > I had a K7 number and apparently went too long without anyone calling
          > it. The number no longer works. Any ideas on how to get a specific
          > number back?

          Mike Wills
          http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikewills
          Blog - http://mikewills.name
          Podcasts - http://podcastmike.com

        • Corey Pudhorodsky
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 6, 2007
            Yep, I recently gave up on K7 for that same reason.

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 6, 2007
              You get what you pay for I suppose
              On Aug 6, 2007, at 11:47 AM, Evo Terra wrote:

              > Larry Wanger wrote:
              >
              > > I had a K7 number and apparently went too long without anyone
              > calling
              > > it. The number no longer works. Any ideas on how to get a specific
              > > number back?
              >
              > Based on the number of times this has happened before and the fact
              > that
              > all of those (that I know of) podcasters had to get new numbers, I'm
              > betting that the answer was: you are screwed.
              >
              > E.
              >
              > --
              > Evo Terra | Podiobooks.com
              >
              > Follow me -> http://twitter.com/evo_terra

            • MissPeter
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 7, 2007
                On 8/6/07, Mike <koldark@...> wrote:

                > Try GrandCentral.... you don't have to worry about loosing the number.
                >
                > On 8/6/07, Larry Wanger <lsw999@...> wrote:
                > >

                > > I had a K7 number and apparently went too long without anyone calling
                > > it. The number no longer works. Any ideas on how to get a specific
                > > number back?

                Ditto on grand central. They have lots of other cool features like
                forwarding your calls to different phones and what not. I think they
                have switched to invite only now that google bought them but I have
                some invites if anyone needs them.

                http://www.musicNerve.com - strange music for strange people

                http://digg.com/podcasts/musicNerve_com_strange_music_for_strange_people
              • Mike
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 7, 2007
                  I haven't looked, but I probably do as well.

                  On 8/7/07, MissPeter <peter@...> wrote:

                  > On 8/6/07, Mike <koldark@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Try GrandCentral.... you don't have to worry about loosing the number.
                  > >
                  > > On 8/6/07, Larry Wanger <lsw999@...> wrote:
                  > > >

                  > > > I had a K7 number and apparently went too long without anyone calling
                  > > > it. The number no longer works. Any ideas on how to get a specific
                  > > > number back?
                  >
                  > Ditto on grand central. They have lots of other cool features like
                  > forwarding your calls to different phones and what not. I think they
                  > have switched to invite only now that google bought them but I have
                  > some invites if anyone needs them.

                  > http://www.musicNerve.com - strange music for strange people
                  >
                  > http://digg.com/podcasts/musicNerve_com_strange_music_for_strange_people

                  Mike Wills
                  http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikewills
                  Blog - http://mikewills.name
                  Podcasts - http://podcastmike.com

                • Robert Becker
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 7, 2007
                    Could I hit you up for one of those invites?

                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 7, 2007
                      On 8/7/07, Robert Becker <rdbecker@...> wrote:

                      > Could I hit you up for one of those invites?

                      Sure thing. Anyone else just email me off list peter@... I
                      have 8 left.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 7, 2007
                        You can email me at mike@... if you want an invite as well.