Podcast Statistcs

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007
      Over the past several months my team at RawVoice has been working very hard
      on a Podcast Statistics package that can be licensed and sold to podcast
      networks, podcasters and made available to podcasters within our
      communities. Last night we finished Phase 1 of our stats engine and started
      giving access to those podcasters that are in ad deals with us access to the
      stats engine.

      As many of you know RawVoice team is made up of podcasters, only one member
      of the team does not have their own show. So when it came to podcast stats
      we understood what we wanted in addition to wanting reliable stats. So while
      we spend a few weeks getting feedback from podcasters on our ad buys on what
      they think and what they want changed or added we are ready to make
      available the product as a commercial service.

      We will be ready in a few weeks to offer this to individual podcasters but
      those of you running network or have multiple shows we are ready to
      introduce a branded package that you can license from us. So if you have
      been searching or needing a solution for a group of shows we would be happy
      to write up a proposal for you at marketing@...

      I will advise when this stats package is available to individual podcasters
      that are not part of one of our three communities.

      Todd.