Kiptronics stats -- Ooooh, pretty!

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2007
      I just recently started "tinkering" with the Kiptronic ad support thingie
      affiliated with Libsyn, where my podcast is hosted. Probably never have
      any interest from advertisers, at least not for a while, too small. Put
      up a link to their survey thing on my website, no responses yet. Not
      critical, just experimental.

      Anyway, was poking around in the Reports section on there. Cool! They
      comment on the page that Libsyn has much better stats. (I dunno which
      Libsyn they're referring to, not the one I'm using at the moment.) They
      got yer multicolored piecharts, yer breakdowns on where my files have been
      going since the beginning -- I gather they reach into Libsyn's stats to
      get the numbers -- and they break down the audience by country, by state,
      and by market, in great detail. (I gather the advertisers would need that
      sort of thing.) Even if I never get interest from advertisers, it's worth
      setting up, just for alla them cool stats and graphs and whatnot. Gotta
      have my numbers.

      And after only 6 months, I'm amazed so many people are listening. Not as
      big as some, but it's just me rambling. States where I've never been, and
      where I don't know anybody -- or didn't, before.

      And so many countries! I wonder why people in China listen to me. Heck,
      I wonder why people in the U.S. listen to me. <grin> Flattering and
      humbling, indeed.

      This worldwide Interweb stuff's amazing, huh?

      --
      grizzly at grizzly dot podzone dot org
      Podcast <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>