RE: [podcasters] How do you improve your voice? Please share some tips

  • Chris Kalaboukis
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 1, 2007
      Nothing physically. I tend to record in the momings before any strenous
      activity. Although somedays recording my podcast ends up being a
      strenuous activity. ;) No coffee or water either until I'm done.

      I do however embellish after with a light reverb (Anwida Soft DX lite)
      and compress. At one point I used BassBoot but that made me sound not
      like me.

      thanks..chris
      chris future (kalaboukis)
      thinkfuture: news, politics & libertarian rants by chris future
      http://thinkfuture.com
      hearfuture music radio: podsafe music that i like:
      http://thinkfuture.com/hearfuture

      ________________________________

      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 6, 2007
        Braindouche! wrote:

        > You are correct, sir [referring to Steve Eley]. I have seen pictures of you, however, from the
        > Balticon podcasting panel, for example:
        >
        > http://oneminutehowto.com/Balticon/2tmb.jpg
        > <http://oneminutehowto.com/Balticon/2tmb.jpg>
        >
        > My humblest apologies, my ability to count failed me and I honestly thought
        > you were the skinny guy to the left of you in the photo.

        Nope, that was me. And I'm tickled as shit that you think I'm skinny. W00t!

        Oh wait, you meant to the left of *us*, not from the audience's point of
        view.

        Shit. I'll go back to bing pudgy and sit quietly.

        E.

        --
        Evo Terra | Podiobooks.com

        Follow me -> http://twitter.com/evo_terra