Re: Sound Dampening Studio

  • Michael W. Dean
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 31, 2007
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "David Smith" <dbsmith@...> wrote:

      > But she'd have to get on a waiting list till after my birthday. Is
      there
      > anywhere they actually -have- a Zoom H2 ??

      ===
      It's not released yet, though the new Sweetwater Music catalog has it
      and Sweetwater seems to be taking orders without telling us that it's
      not shipping yet.

      I ordered it from zzounds.com and they say it will ship Aug 27.
      You might call Sweetwater and see if they actually have it in stock.

      You might wanna wait until they ship and people review it. There are
      some reviews online from people who got advance units, but I'd be
      willing to bet some tweaks in the hardware or firmware might have
      happened since then.

      As soon as I get mine, I'll record with it and upload a podcast and
      post here. I'm gonna use it for several things, but one is to record
      my side of double-ender podcasts when I skype my friend Skip Lunch in
      China (which I do fairly often, but havne't tried a double ender yet.)
      But I will certianly let this list know what I think of the Zoom H2
      when I get mine.

      MWD
      "Clone The Homeless"
      Michael W. Dean's podcast that remembers when sex was safe and music
      was dangerous. (Free, and no iPod is needed to listen.)
      http://www.clonethehomeless.com