for alternative music shows

  • Act!vated Storytellers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      It's been awhile since I have posted here. I was just listening to my
      son's band's newest release and got to thinking that perhaps some of
      those who feature alternative/punk/rock music on their shows might be
      interested. The band's mySpace is
      http://www.myspace.com/asimpledisaster and their newest song is Damn
      Good Story. They don't have an account set up with
      http://music.podshow.com/ yet. But perhaps with some nudging and
      requests from some of you they will respond better than a teen does to
      suggestions that come from mom.

      Apologies if this is not the appropriate forum for such a post. Just
      the only place I could think of.

      Kimberly Goza
      Listen to this week's Act!vated Story "Orpheus" at
      http://activated.libsyn.com/