Live Interview with Nora K. Jemisin

  • Maia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 8:20 AM
      Hey everybody,

      I know I'm late with the post, but wanted to at least let you guys
      know about a live event for my podcast and give you a link to a promo
      if you want to drop it into your feed on a show coming out in the next
      day or two.

      Join us for the first live interview and call-in show of Season Two
      with Nora K. Jemisin on Thursday, August 2nd at 9:00pm Eastern
      Daylight Time (8:00pm CDT/ 7:00pm MDT/ 6:00 PDT) hosted by TalkShoe.com
      Phone Number: (724) 444-7444 Talkcast ID: 28497

      If you've never participated in a TalkShoe TalkCast before, you can
      get more information about how to get connected at my website:
      knitwitchzone.com

      The promo has been posted to my podcast feed. You can also listen
      to/download the promo here ==>
      http://www.knitwitchzone.com/aud/Jemisin%20Live%20Promo.mp3

      I hope to see you there!

      Maia "KnitWitch" Whitaker
      Enter the Zone... KnitWitch's Scifi/Fantasy Zone
      (A Superior AudioWorks Production)
      Web - www.knitwitchzone.com & www.superioraudioworks.com
      Studio Line - 303.991.9096
      Office - 720.251.2141