RE: [podcasters] iTunes

  • Chris Kalaboukis
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 30, 2007
      For sure. This is why I've been pushing for some way to draw people to
      podcasting who are sick of the pablum. Apple has the tools and the means
      to do it - its just not really worth it to point people to podcasts when
      they make money off selling tracks. For example, why isnt there a
      pointer to your show from thier trance track section? If you like these,
      maybe you'll like this show? Lest we forget, Apple is "head" too. Many
      times, head uses us to drive more people to the head. If you like this
      podcast, maybe you'll like (and buy) this track.

      Ah well. Great show. I'm a subscriber and will push your show on mine.
      Great stuff...

      ________________________________

      From: podcasters@yahoogro <mailto:podcasters%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
      [mailto:podcasters@yahoogro <mailto:podcasters%40yahoogroups.com>
      ups.com]
      On
      Behalf Of Steven R. Boyett
      Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 9:24 AM
      To: podcasters@yahoogro <mailto:podcasters%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com

      I've had 'em up for two weeks. I hardly ever check the directories, just
      the
      "top downloads" pages to see where (or if) I've moved.

      --steve boyett

      _____

        From: podcasters@yahoogro <mailto:podcasters%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com