Fwd: Libsyn question

  • Rob Usdin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Hi folks,

      A podcast I work on is trying to save some $S. It is hosted on libsyn
      and only gets about 30 downloads per episode, so even the $5 a month
      (since this is a non-profit) saved would be helpful.

      So the question I have is this:

      If I move to free service (like say - Podshow) - is there a way I can
      forward the libsyn feed to another service's feed? I'm afraid even if
      we announce the feed is changing - that many of our listeners - who
      may not be that technically savvy to begin with - will be lost.

      Any way to do this? Does libsyn have like a grace period whereby they
      allow forwarding but then after a while they stop? Do they do it at
      all?

      --*Rob