Where'd my descriptions go?

  • Jesse Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      I just noticed that my show descriptions are no longer showing up in
      iTunes. They used to, and I haven't changed anything, as far as I know.

      I use Libsyn, which is fed through Feedburner. I used to get the same
      text in the individual program descriptions as I put into the Libsyn
      blog field. Now I'm getting a generic description that's the same for
      every episode.

      What did I change or do, then forget about?

      Jesse
      The Sound of Young America
      http://www.maximumfun.org