Re: [podcasters] Re: Podcast Feed and Site Trends for 2007

  • Paul Campbell
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 29, 2007
      Another problem for iTunes-only subscription options is that you must
      be on a Mac or PC to even use the itunes link. I'm on Linux which
      iTunes doesn't support. So even if I wanted to subscribe I couldn't.

      At least not without being a geek and being able to recognise the
      software their site runs on. Ask A Ninja uses Drupal, so you can
      subscribe to their front page using http://www.askaninja.com/rss.xml .
      But I only know this because I've built a few sites on Drupal myself,
      including my own podcast. I suspect they are trying to hide that feed
      to force all traffic through iTunes.
      --
      Paul W. Campbell
      * IM - AIM & Twitter: kemitix / MSN: paul@... / Yahoo: kemitixii