Re: Godaddy/Dreamhost suck (was Podcasting Clique (was PodcastPickle update))

  • Michael De Leon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2007
      I've been using dreamhost for over a year with no complaints. They've been my best host so
      far and I host the websites and mp3's for two other podcasts besides my own and haven't
      come close to filling the storage or going over my bandwidth. They've always been pretty
      quick to respond to any of my trouble tickets as well.
    • mbritt1216
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 30, 2007
        Two thumbs up from me for Dreamhost. They've been great. Always
        quick with support questions. Friendly and very helpful.

        Michael

        Michael Britt
        michael.britt@...

        The Psych Files