Internships at The Sound of Young America

  • Jesse Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2007
      Thought I'd share this with folks on the list, in case anyone is a
      student in the LA area looking for an internship... I'm offering
      student internships on The Sound of Young America, which is now
      distributed by Public Radio International:
      http://www.maximumfun.org/blog/2007/07/internships-at-sound-of-young-america.html

      Since the show remains a very small operation, the intern will be
      directly involved with the production of all our shows (TSOYA, Kasper
      Hauser, Coyle & Sharpe, Jordan Jesse GO!), and with our site, etc.

      So if you know an awesome student, let them know.

      Jesse
      The Sound of Young America