Podcast Award Nominations Close in 2 days

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2007
      We have had one heck of a run over the past 13 days with over 220,000
      individual podcast listeners having nominated shows for the 3rd Annual
      Event. We saw a dramatic increase this week in the number of listeners
      submitting shows. Our team of 40 volunteers will have their hands full going
      through the nominations. Last push is on so remind your listeners that
      nominations are about to close. www.podcastawards.com
      <http://www.podcastawards.com/>

      We want to thank Heil Sound for jumping in to be a sponsor again. We will
      have two PR-40 Microphones to give away. Current Prize package is valued at
      about $6000.00

      Todd Cochrane

      Founder People's Choice Podcast Awards