Re: Article - Listen to Podcasts Without Your PC

  • treocast
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 9, 2007
      You can get very similar functionality for free by loading myPodder
      from podcastready.com right onto your device. You manage your
      subscriptions through the web site and any time you connect your
      device to (any) internet enabled computer it automatically gets your
      shows.

      As a matter of fact, I went to comment on the Yahoo site linked in the
      original message, and below the comments were ads for MobiBLU's B153
      and Iriver's Clix, both of which come with myPodder pre-loaded at the
      factory when you buy them.

      Russell Holliman
      founder
      Podcast Ready, Inc.