Promos for the Podiobook Mystery: Serve It Cold

  • paf23
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2007
      Greetings All,

      I am finally ready to share the first promo for Serve It Cold, our
      podiobook. We are promoting it through Podiobooks.com and
      DancingCatStudios.com.

      We have 3 promos, all pretty much the same, but rated G, PG, and R.
      The difference is all in the first 5 seconds. We also have them in
      high quality MP3 (320 kbps) and uncompressed AIF format.

      If you want any of the promos you can find them at
      http://dancingcatstudios.com/promos/

      We appreciate your help getting the word out. If you play our promo,
      please email me we will link to your website from DancingCatStudios.com

      Paul Fischer "Paul-san, New Media Ninja Warrior", BSFS
      pfischer @ pfischer . com
      The Website - http://www.pfischer.com
      The Blog - http://pafischer.livejournal.com
      The Podcasts - http://addcast.net http://balticonpodcast.org