Translators for iPodder lemon needed!

  • Martijn Venrooy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      Hi there,

      Just before release I would like to ask for translators who would like to
      help us out with a few extra languages! The reward will be a notification in
      the about tab! (think about that, your name will be listed at thousands of
      computers out there :] )

      Right now we have:
      - English
      - Nederlands (dutch)