Re: [podcasters] Podsafe weird-ass jazz punk rock

  • Flyswatter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
      OOOOOOO, I'll check it out when I get home as my work computer doesn't have
      speakers. I am always looking for something to play on coffee and tea show.

      Laura

      On 7/6/07, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:

      > If you like the Minutemen or Bomb,.......
      >
      > My old band from 1984, Baby Opaque, is online (finally.)
      > Both records up as high-quality MP3s taken directly from the vinyl:
      > http://www.babyopaque.com
      > Tell two (hundred) friends.
      >
      > "Baby Opaque: Take the Minutemen, Void, and Sun Ra. Puree in blender.
      > Add angst, depression, and alienation. Season to taste. Serves 1000."
      > --30 Seconds Under DC
      >
      > Feel free to use for free (with credit) on any podcasts.
      >
      > --Michael W. Dean
      > "Clone The Homeless"
      > Michael W. Dean's podcast that remembers when sex was safe and music
      > was dangerous. (Free, and no iPod is needed to listen.)
      > http://www.clonethehomeless.com

      Laura Ross

      The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
      http://coffeeandteashow.com
      Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
      coffeeandteashow@...

      Rocky Horror Pod Show
      http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
      Listener hotline: 206-888-4991 (note new number)
      rockypod@...