Re: Another Libsyn whine

  • houseofchic
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2007
      Cheers for the status shout outs guys. Libsyn finally got back to me today (odd how that
      seems to happen soon after I've posted about it here?) and suggested I switch the ftp server
      to com instead of org, which I'd previously tried, and that I log in via the website and change
      my password, which did indeed work.

      Seems a bit of an odd fix and still leaves the reason for suddenly breaking unexplained, but I
      thought I'd share this mysterious rubber chicken fix in case anyone else ran into the same
      problem.

      Thanks again
      ________
      MarBelle
      Directors Notes
      The What, How & Why of Independent Filmmaking
      http://www.directorsnotes.com