Relatively inexpensive shotgun mike suggestion?

  • mbritt1216
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
      I seem to remember someone making a suggestion for a reasonably priced
      shotgun mic sometime back, but I can't find it now. Can anyone give
      me such a suggestion (under $200 let's say).

      Thanks,

      Michael

      Michael Britt
      michael.britt@...

      The Psych Files
      Psychological theory in daily life.
      http://www.thepsychfiles.com
    • Michael W. Dean
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "mbritt1216" <michael.britt@...> wrote:

        > I seem to remember someone making a suggestion for a reasonably priced
        > shotgun mic sometime back, but I can't find it now. Can anyone give
        > me such a suggestion (under $200 let's say).

        ==

        I searched the word "shotgun" in the little field at the top of this
        page.

        You can too! It's open to all!

        MWD
      • Cian Mac Mahon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
          I am using the audio-technica ATR55 Telemike for shotgun type things.
          Seems to work well.

          Cian Mac Mahon
          Professional Teenage Podcaster
          Available for voice work, consulting