June 2007 ezine - Corporate Podcast - an exciting and revolutionary alternate medium

  • Prime Point Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hi

      We are happy to release the June 07 issue of Corporate ezine PR-e-Sense with
      the theme "Corporate Podcast"

      Corporate Podcasts are emerging as exciting and revolutionary alternate
      medium and sweep across the globe. Many of the Corporates in US, UK and
      other European countries have started using podcasts for promoting their
      brand image and positioning their pdocuts and services.

      In the developing countries like India, there is lack of awareness amongst
      the corporates on this new medium. Corporates need to relook into their
      strategies and effectively use 'Corporate Podcasts' for their clients.
      Corporate Podcasts will function as 'formidable ally' to the other channels.

      In the June 2007 issue of PR-e-Sense Mr Sunil Nair (CEO, Nautanki
      TV<http://www.nautanki.tv/>),
      Mr Syed Nazir Razik <http://orione.wordpress.com/> (Technocrat) and Ms
      Chinmayee <http://chinmayisripada.blogspot.com/> (a well known Radio and
      Television Jockey and film playback singer) have given their views on
      Podcasts. This ezine is also integrated with a podcast in audio form. We
      have incorporated a sample marketing podcast in our audio podcast.

      Please visit the following link to download the ezine in pdf format (190 k)
      and to listen to the podcast

      http://www.primepointfoundation.org/presense0607.htm
      or
      http://poduniversal.blogspot.com/2007/07/corporate-podcasts-exciting-branding.html

      If you want to download only the ezine click
      http://www.primepointfoundation.org/presense/presense0607.pdf

      Srinivasan
      94440 50273